Internship is ending but with new beginnings


My overall experience at the internship program was very memorable. I loved going every single day, and would even go on days that I did not have school. I would recommend this program for every incoming Senior. This experience is basically a free chance to see what you want your future to revolve around for the rest of your life. Definitely take advantage of every minute of it, because for me personally it flew by. Senior year flies by in general, but this program gives you the chance to meet many new and important people that have the capability of opening new opportunities for your future. Along with the new people you get to meet and become close with over time, you also get a ton of helpful information and advice that will stick with you for a lifetime. I really enjoyed volunteering my time at Valley, and I was able to continue my stay afterwards because I was recently hired as their second only female security officer. I could not be anymore content with where I am ending off high school, and starting new chapters of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment