Prox Badges & Keyscan



This week I have continued my work with the Prox Badges and the Keyscan system. I have also been working on Termination lists, and updating vehicle information for new employees. For the termination lists- I just have to go into the system and change the employees badge to invalid, remove their access, and sign off that I am taking them out. As for the vehicle information, I have to go into the employee's vehicle tab and type in the Make, Model, Color, Year, license plate number, and state the vehicle is registered in. Then I am able to issue them parking passes if necessary. However, all employees that started working at Valley Hospital after 2008 have to park at an offsite parking garage and take a shuttle over. Only employees that were before 2008 have parking spots. Volunteers, Per-diem employees, employees before 2008, and visitors are allowed to park onsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment