Week of January 23rd
I was talking to Daniel Coss this week about getting a job here after I turn 18. I mentioned to him that I am going to be committing to Ramapo College, and Ridgewood Valley Hospital is about 10 minutes from Ramapo. Therefore, it would be a great part-time for a college student, and the pay is also very well since it is a security job. Therefore, it would be great opportunity for me to save up money throughout college, and gain great experience at the same time. Having a job in hospital security at the age of 18, looks amazing on your resume, and it would definitely be something to be extremely proud of. Not to mention, since money has always been a huge struggle for my dad and I, I could apply for their program almost as a work/study. I would work there part-time, making money for myself, and at the same time they pay for most of my college tuition. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I would be crazy not to pass up the experience, and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment